What Am I Eating Today?
I needed something I could make up in advance and just grab out of the fridge when hunger hit. So, here is my latest creation. This literally takes 5 minutes to prepare and ingredients can be kept on hand.
Cindy's Salmon Salad Delight:
1 can Red Salmon drained (not pink, red is better.. yum)
Canned Garbanzo Beans drained and rinsed
Canned Beans other (kidney, red, black, whatever you like) drained and rinsed
Chopped steamed Brocolli (I like fresh over frozen)
Chopped onion
Chopped almonds (add nice crunch)
Dried cranberries (adds nice sweetness surprise in some bites)
Bit of olive oil and rice wine vinegar
Salt and pepper
Sprinkle a little flaxseed on top for added nutty taste and crunch (optional)
(Well, everything is optional in this recipe really.. except the salmon or I would have to change the name)
Add proportions of your choice, toss and store in fridge.
Very healthy and sastifying. Great over greens and with fruit.
Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment