Saturday, May 26, 2012

DAY ONE: Studies Prove: Blogging Daily will Increase Your LIfespan by 7.4 years.

I just made that up, but it must be true. Just the blogging I have done so far is sparking creating flashes in me and I am smiling as I type.  Wow, we can tie ourselves up in knots living today, can't we?  Try it, just blog and see if you don't live longer.

Ok, here is Day One:




Woke up.  Ah, Saturday.
30 min. power walk with Buddy.  He is getting much better at not lunging at other dogs. Sweetie but a bit nervous. Good dog.

15 min sniff-walk with double dachunds

Pet sit, 15 min slower walk with clients.

30 minute Yoga with Esther- (10 day challenge)  Love, love her.  Lovely lady, love her accent and I combine her yoga with my spirituality.  Did 10 sun saluatations in a row, not hard. I think I may go for 20 next time, plus her detox video and some sit ups and back strenghneing on my balance ball.


Buddy did some Downward Dogs with me, and Bosco stuck his tongue in my eye when I was on the floor, eyes closed, in a complex stretch.   Perils of exercise at home.  Just means he loves me...


No comments:

Post a Comment