Sunday, June 3, 2012

Dance Walking... let's start a revolution!

Ok, have you all seen this? I am SERIOUSLY thinking about getting a group of ladies together to dance walk in our stoic subdivision. How cool would that be?

Ever since I started listening to jivin music instead of podcast and lectures on my walks, I catch myself bopping and singing along the streets.  I can't help it. Would it not be so fun to get a group of ladies, and dance walk through the neighbohood?

What do you think?

Gotta watch this video.. you will smile and want to join me!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ib3Duz_6a9M

3 comments:

  1. In a group, yes, it would be a lot of fun. My daughter who's 15 thinks it would be a lot of fun too!

    Yesterday I did my kettle bells. Today I did nada (made cherry jelly though).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We saw this on the video fitness forum..and the kids and I so want to do it!

      Kettlebells are fun too....haven't done kettlebells for awhile, come to think of it. I go in crazes...kickboxing and runds right now.

      Delete