Ok my progress:
I am currently wearing a selection of my wardrobe that is high end. High end not in price but in weight bearing, as I in that part of my closet affectionatly known as the chubby zone.
I can't gain any more weight because I really do not want to spend money on more chubby clothes.
The good news is... as I get fitter, my wardrobe grows. I literally am wearing about 10% of my clothes, due to the zones. Ooh.. I have so many cute things I can't wait to get into.
Today I am wearing some khaki shorts that I could barely squeeze into May 26. Now the waistband is just a little tight and I could appear in publc with them. Well, at least the grocery store.
You know you need to get fit when you run out of clothes to go to the grocery store in.
So, progress is good. I am slipping now and then but I took your 2-bite idea to heart, Leonie. In fact I am trying to eat a super healthy (and good but restrictive diet), so now everyday I PLAN a 2-bite experience. "What will it be today?" I ask myself with anticipation! Last night it was Pepperidge farm Nantucket Choclocate Chip Cookies. Well, I had 2 cookies instead of 2 bites but what the heck. They were awesome and I ate them while reading Gone With the Wind on the Couch- reading about Scarlett's 17 inch waist. lol!But seriously I am seeing some big changes in my life. I think the biggest was leaving my CollegePlus job. I was on the computer in my chair for hours and hours every day, then traveling and standing attending conventions. It was very hard on my body. Even if I tried to stretch during my office days, I still was putting such stress on my shoulders and weight on my hips.
Now, working with my husband I am at the computer but also with dog sitting I am out and about. What a great mix.
I also am working with my personal trainer every day, no matter what. His name is Buddy and he keeps me on pace with my power walking. This is us 'post-walk'.
I think also I am just aware I need to keep MOVING. If I feel sluggish, I move. I am seeing elderly friends and family losing their mobility and am grateful so much for my health.
Ok, that is it. Slow but good and hope to report a new outfit fitting soon...

Wow, very cool Bout the shorts! I'm aiming for my skinny jeans!
ReplyDeleteSo glad the two bits is helpful. After my last exam this week, I want to read some more from the 100 Days of Weightloss book. It has many good ideas.
And love your personal trainer!