Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Two Big Bites

Last night I had two bites of Klondike Bars. Well, if each bite = one bar.. yes, I had two Klondike Bars.
But boy were they good.

I still feel ahead.  We had 2 weeks of active petsitting, so I was out and about a lot, plus walking Buddy.

Want to hear something annoying? My 21 year old son who is slim and trim decided to eat healthy just because he wants good stuff in his body.  He started and has never strayed.   Why are some people designed like that?



1 comment:

  1. He probably doesn't have my emotional history with food! Especially for women, food is intertwined with so much more, IMO.

    Those bars sound amazing. And glad to hear you are still ahead and being active. I've been doing an hour of kickboxing each morning and loving it. Skirts and jackets looser and I love the cardio high.

    ReplyDelete