I stole the title from my first post of this blog directly from my dear friend, Leonie.... on her 100 Days Blog.
Leonie and I have been through a lot together, homeschool our 9 boys (mine plus yours, Leonie!) for the past 10 years or so.
We have shared about homeschooling, unschooling, our Catholic faith, raising boys, raising husbands (lol) and much else. Leonie always inspires me. Anyway, check out her blog and if you read mine, know that she inspired me.
Ok, why am I blogging this? I am at a crossroads and I want to write it down as I go. During my years of living and learning at home with our sons, I journalled a lot. It was really helpful to me to get down my thoughts, helped me grow. I have not journalled in long time, and what a perfect time to start.
So, follow me on my 100 days of fitness.. I hope you will. More later about my plans for these 100 days, and what got me here and where I hope to go.
If someone were to ask for a picture I think best represented me, this would be it. This is a fit me, and now I am about 15 pounds heavier. It is not all about weight with me, but about feeling fit, heathly, mindful. I love to be active, thus I love my dogs and our little petsitting business. I love to exercise, be out about, but also have quiet time, reading, learning, creating. So, here I am with Buddy (L) and Bosco. Ralphie our other dachshund is probably taking a nap somewhere. I won't put up any 'before' pictures.. but look for some 'afters' down the pike...
Bon Voyage!

You're right... It's not all about weight loss but about feeling better and fitter! I love that fit feeling... On a high this morning after my walk/jog
ReplyDeleteYes yes yes.. but like you have shared I feel SO MUCH BETTER without the excess weight and when I am strong! I feel better, do better and am better to others. Just the way it is. :)
ReplyDelete