Saturday, May 26, 2012

What I'm Eating Today- Banana Walnut "Ice Cream"

I took a delicious nap today and woke up with a hankering for something sweet. I love this recipe.  You just freeze any super ripe bananas you have, sliced.  Then when frozen put them in a blender with some walnuts.
I like the small personal blender by Hamilton Beach I bought for about $10. Very good... really tastes like ice cream but super healthy.

3 comments:

  1. I hope you inspire ME, too! With your 100 Days of Journalling...I look forward to reading it!

    I am in physical therapy for knee problems, and have just bought a 15 lb. kettle bell (cuz the PT suggested it) to swing around. Look out! Crash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amy.. glad to see you here. What happened to your knee? Never heard of swinging kettlebells for knees but sounds fun.. be careful! I am about to make a post about getting healthy with injuries.. My shoulder is rearing up and it is making this even more of a challenge...
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete